BattleMaster > Newbie Board

Finding a sage

<< < (2/7) > >>

Nosferatus:

--- Quote from: Shizzle on August 04, 2011, 08:07:59 AM ---Try to just get as many items as possible, with a great diversity. I've often traded 'doubles' with other adventurers, for our mutual succes :)

--- End quote ---

Trading and gathering untill you find a sage is what i found most effective.
You should always try to multi task as adventurer.
What is even more effective is gathering friends, if your character has friends it will be cheaper to trade and you can hunt together.
Allthough gathering trading strategy is much safer.

fodder:
bloody hell.. just found a sage and he created a ring and a shield for me. with exactly the same ingredients i think.

and as usual, I forgot to note down what the ingredients were... since the game doesn't tell you again. ever. so you can't put in on the wiki with any sort of certainty. the game doesn't give you the wiki code for unique item either, unlike item found via hunting.

Indirik:

--- Quote from: Zakilevo on August 04, 2011, 07:03:57 AM ---I am pretty sure they just walk around
--- End quote ---
True.

--- Quote ---randomly
--- End quote ---
False.

Bael:

--- Quote from: fodder on August 04, 2011, 06:30:23 PM ---bloody hell.. just found a sage and he created a ring and a shield for me. with exactly the same ingredients i think.

and as usual, I forgot to note down what the ingredients were... since the game doesn't tell you again. ever. so you can't put in on the wiki with any sort of certainty. the game doesn't give you the wiki code for unique item either, unlike item found via hunting.

--- End quote ---

They use a wide variety of ingredients, so I'm not convinced noting them down will help. Although it would be an interesting past-time.

I'm not too sure what you mean about the wiki, however.

fodder:
writing them down doesn't help you make anything and that wasn't the intent....  the idea is that you might want to note down what the particular unique item is made of in the wiki... for trivia/fluff/etc

usually when you hunt and get an item, you'll be told (of the option) to create a wiki page for the item and the same page gives the item template wiki code

no such thing exists for sage made items.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version