Author Topic: The Mercantile Mongoose: The New Ledgers of Calculon Rizz  (Read 1723 times)

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Roleplay from Calculon Rizz Player experience level: mentor Player play preference: rp-combat
Message sent to all nobles of Sandalak (21 recipients) - 15 days, 7 hours, 3 minutes ago

"So what is a Soliferum?!?!?" Calculon asks Bo.

"A dead realm," says the Silent Giant named Bo Dodger.

"Dead?! So what's this about the banners..?!?!?"

"Oh, he's talking about some relative of his seceding a duchy as the continent it was on sank into the sea, naming it after aforesaid dead realm. So uh, yeah, a twice-dead realm that only lived once."

"Why would... why is the Chancellor even talking about that?!?!"

"Oh, could be a bunch of reasons," says Bo, shifting in his seat and taking a sip of coffee, looking off to the side. "Might be he knows I'm fighting for you."

Calculon scoffs. "And what do you have to do with it!?!?"

Bo's eyes narrow as he grins a quiet, but quite large, grin.

"Well, my dad was the main one who made it possible in the first place."

"How so?!?!"

"'Cause if it wasn't for my dad, the realm that duchy was in would've been a dead realm too."

Bo chuckles as he takes another sip of coffee and slaps a giant hand on Calculon's shoulder. "So yeah, he might know who I am. And if he does, he better damn well act like it."
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.