Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Имперское військо Феувьна

Started by Chenier, August 06, 2011, 06:31:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lorgan

Eh... Since when is it possible to merge realms again?

Indirik

Did it have a city? If it was the last city of a realm joining another realm, that's definitely a bug. I thought that was fixed after Caerwyn used it to join Asylon...

http://bugs.battlemaster.org/view.php?id=6200

Actually, that's a bit different that what happened with Caerwyn. But, regardless, realm mergers like that are against the rules. The last city of a realm should not be able to swap realms.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Lorgan

Yup. It had a city. I think not for long anymore though...

Chenier

Quote from: Indirik on April 22, 2012, 07:46:07 PM
Did it have a city? If it was the last city of a realm joining another realm, that's definitely a bug. I thought that was fixed after Caerwyn used it to join Asylon...

http://bugs.battlemaster.org/view.php?id=6200

Actually, that's a bit different that what happened with Caerwyn. But, regardless, realm mergers like that are against the rules. The last city of a realm should not be able to swap realms.

Duke of the duchy of Fheuvenem, after stepping down from rulership, switched allegiance to Enweil.

It wasn't possible. In the old system. But the new estate system seems to lack more features than it has. I'm not really surprised.

Realm Allegiance Changed   (36 minutes ago)
message to the duke and nobles of Fheuvenem
Your Duke Marec Alumaani has changed the allegiance of Fheuvenem to the realm of Enweil. As one of his knights, you have automatically joined this realm.
[protest options]

Duchy Leaves Realm   (36 minutes ago)
message to all nobles of Imperskoe Viys'ko iz Fheuv'na
Marec Alumaani has changed the allegiance of Fheuvenem to the realm of Enweil. He and his knights and their units have all left your realm.
[protest options]

Duchy Changes Allegiance   (36 minutes ago)
message to Everyone on Beluaterra
Fheuvenem has changed its allegiance with all its regions to the realm of Enweil. The region used to belong to Imperskoe Viys'ko iz Fheuv'na.

Quote from: Lorgan on April 22, 2012, 07:51:02 PM
Yup. It had a city. I think not for long anymore though...

TO of Fheuvenem by Midnight of the South was about half-done, with 10% progress per day about.

Really, though, this doesn't change anything. All of the lords would have switched anyways, leaving Fheuvenem as the last region, which would then have been promptly TOed a day or so later.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Chenier

So, apparently, Riombarans have the "true refugees of Enweil and IVF". Interesting.

Funny thing, though, that all of the key characters and families of both realm are now in Enweil. Chénier? Julian? Zepplins? Kinsey? Zotral? Immortals? Harte? Yup, all the oldies still in Enweil. Plus the other key Fheuv'n families, still in Enweil. Riombara has... 3?

And I must say, I still don't understand why they betrayed their oath, especially Marec. He was Guillaume's #2. Power got to his head, I guess.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Telrunya

Quote from: Zaki on December 17, 2012, 09:58:04 PM
NECROMANCY!

It's Chenier, of course he would side with the Invasion Forces like that ;D

Draco Tanos

Quote from: Telrunya on December 17, 2012, 09:59:41 PM
It's Chenier, of course he would side with the Invasion Forces like that ;D
It's comments like these that really makes the need for a Like button on the forums!

Fleugs

Electing Chénier as ruler of Enweil was a bad idea.

He calls himself Supreme Chancellor. Like he's higher than Riombara's Chancellor.
This must be corrected. With the sword!
Also time to get rid of this Cossack nonsense.
Ardet nec consumitur.

Chenier

Quote from: Fleugs on December 18, 2012, 01:18:27 AM
Electing Chénier as ruler of Enweil was a bad idea.

He calls himself Supreme Chancellor. Like he's higher than Riombara's Chancellor.
This must be corrected. With the sword!
Also time to get rid of this Cossack nonsense.

Nicolas put that title in place, years back. It's been consistently used by every Enweilian ruler since.

Amusingly though, it did come as a reaction to Riombara calling their own ruler "High Chancellor", as if it was superior to Enweil's plain "Chancellor". :P

Even more amusing, though, is that Riombara claims to have the true cossacks. Pretty hilarious when the core tenants of the Creed of the Cossacks was an oath to give one's life for all Enweili people.

Then again, Riombara could just accept Guillaume's proposed Union, which would make the distinction of claims between Enweil and Riombara moot.

Zakilevo

Don't know what Riombarans are doing but they should just kill Enweil and get things over with.

Chenier

Quote from: Zaki on December 18, 2012, 01:27:55 AM
Don't know what Riombarans are doing but they should just kill Enweil and get things over with.

They've been attempting that for half a dozen years. Maybe they grew bored of it and want to do something else?

They could try to steamroll Enweil, but then I'd have to wonder: "what next"? I'm personally rather tired of the Enweil-Riombara conflict, and hoping something new can evolve, not just a repeat of the last three ages (or more?).

What WOULD provide for pretty awesome changes would be for a wedding between Liara Anaris and Guillaume Chénier. Call me babe! Folcard's got the offer, though I'm not sure he's intending to share it.

Zakilevo

Nah. Rio can finish off Enweil and attack Melhed or Thalmarkin :D

Chenier

Quote from: Zaki on December 18, 2012, 02:10:16 AM
Nah. Rio can finish off Enweil and attack Melhed or Thalmarkin :D

Or, Liara could marry Guillaume, and then the southern Union could attack Melhed or Thalmarkin. ;)

Draco Tanos

Marriage choices are that sparse down in the South? >.>