Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Имперское військо Феувьна

Started by Chenier, August 06, 2011, 06:31:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chenier

Quote from: Zaki on December 18, 2012, 05:46:22 AM
Fronen + Enweil can't beat Riombara. Riombara should just make some colonies by smashing Enweil and Fronen. MAKE AN EMPIRE :D

Never said it could.

Riombara + Enweil + Fronen could probably bash a skull or two, however.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

vonGenf

Quote from: Bedwyr on December 18, 2012, 07:25:08 AM
The main issue with that is lack of nobles.  That's the only reason Riombara hasn't already smashed and colonized, and it will continue to be a major issue.

The smashing part does not require more nobles.  ;D
After all it's a roleplaying game.

Chenier

Quote from: vonGenf on December 18, 2012, 01:26:34 PM
The smashing part does not require more nobles.  ;D

More nobles means more smashing and more colonizing!
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Tan dSerrai

Heh.
Killing Enweil? Nope. Both I as player and my character would hate to see Enweil die. In addition Sassan believes that Riombara becoming too strong is not a good idea in the long run.

However, Sassan is a mortal enemy of Guillaume - there were several instances of betrayal during the invasion which Sassan recalls quite intensely, thank you. Betrayal of everyone left, right and center (Enweil, his own IVF, Riombara, the daimons, humanity, then once again the daimons...and in between humanity once or twice more) on and off the battlefield /should/ come back to haunt one   ;)   

Though I /do/ admit at admiring Guillaumes verve of suggesting an alliance between....himself and Riombara. By now Sassan is in near panic trying to check diplomatic papers for hidden poisoned needles....he certainly does not feel up to the task of countering Guillaumes coils.

Chenier

Quote from: Tan_Serrai on December 18, 2012, 11:08:43 PM
Heh.
Killing Enweil? Nope. Both I as player and my character would hate to see Enweil die. In addition Sassan believes that Riombara becoming too strong is not a good idea in the long run.

However, Sassan is a mortal enemy of Guillaume - there were several instances of betrayal during the invasion which Sassan recalls quite intensely, thank you. Betrayal of everyone left, right and center (Enweil, his own IVF, Riombara, the daimons, humanity, then once again the daimons...and in between humanity once or twice more) on and off the battlefield /should/ come back to haunt one   ;)   

Though I /do/ admit at admiring Guillaumes verve of suggesting an alliance between....himself and Riombara. By now Sassan is in near panic trying to check diplomatic papers for hidden poisoned needles....he certainly does not feel up to the task of countering Guillaumes coils.

I need to be bold. The stakes are high. I obviously don't want to leave Enweil, and I honestly think Enweil doesn't want me to leave either (it's silent enough even with me in it, I help make sure that at least there are more than undead reports every now and then). But he's hated by many, in Rio and beyond. But even if he wasn't there, there's enough people who dislike Enweil as a whole, and who'd use any pretext such as recreating "IVF" to start a war.

The only option I see is offering a pacific way for Riombara to conquer Enweil. At this point, even trying to resist Riombara would be futile. I'd rather be their bitches and get some conflicts with a new enemy for once than lose half of our territory or more repeating the same old dreaded war,

Nosferatus

Quote from: Chénier on December 18, 2012, 11:17:02 PM
there's enough people who dislike Enweil as a whole, and who'd use any pretext such as recreating "IVF" to start a war.

I think if Enweil would be willing to give up some land and promise to banish your family forever it can gaurantee a decent existence in the future and a chance to start a new.
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog

Chenier

Quote from: Nosferatus on December 19, 2012, 12:04:42 AM
I think if Enweil would be willing to give up some land and promise to banish your family forever it can gaurantee a decent existence in the future and a chance to start a new.

I don't really buy that.

Besides, that'd be boring.

A Chénier-Anaris union would be hella awesome. Even if it implies Guillaume becoming Liara's bitch.

Chenier

My greatest interrogation is to know which is greater: Liara's hatred of Guillaume or Liara's ambition.

Bedwyr

Depends.  There are reports in Riombara that Guillaume sided with the Daimons.  No one, as of yet, is countering those reports, and that's a pretty big stain to try to escape.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

Chenier

Quote from: Bedwyr on December 19, 2012, 06:17:34 AM
Depends.  There are reports in Riombara that Guillaume sided with the Daimons.  No one, as of yet, is countering those reports, and that's a pretty big stain to try to escape.

No doubt.

That's why he's going to come to Riombara to speak for himself. :P

Chenier

Hopefully, regardless of the outcome, some good RP will ensue. I'm just hoping I don't pop up, and nobody shows up. It would make me sad.  :'(

But then again, I'm not likely to just accept that and head back home.

Fleugs

I'll be there and chip in for some good RP... I always look forward to those in-person meetings in Battlemaster. They are just so much better.

Expect to be subjugated though. For Folcard, Enweil doesn't have to become Riombara's little slave, and it can even thrive under "Riombaran" rule, but it will have to give up (a lot).
Ardet nec consumitur.

Stabbity

Quote from: Fleugs on August 08, 2011, 09:36:35 AM
This matter shall be decided once and for all in a duel of beerpong.

This is the manner in which I plan to stake my claim as royalty in Lichtenstein.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Chenier

Quote from: Fleugs on December 19, 2012, 01:36:07 PM
I'll be there and chip in for some good RP... I always look forward to those in-person meetings in Battlemaster. They are just so much better.

Expect to be subjugated though. For Folcard, Enweil doesn't have to become Riombara's little slave, and it can even thrive under "Riombaran" rule, but it will have to give up (a lot).

We'll see how things play out. There are a few things that would be hard for Guillaume to cede, but he's otherwise willing to cede on a lot more points then would probably be expected of him.

vonGenf

Quote from: Chénier on December 19, 2012, 11:43:41 PM
We'll see how things play out. There are a few things that would be hard for Guillaume to cede, but he's otherwise willing to cede on a lot more points then would probably be expected of him.

He didn't say Guillaume will have to cede things. He said Enweil will have to cede things.
After all it's a roleplaying game.