Author Topic: Great Dwilight War:Astrum defeats Asylon and Farronite forces.  (Read 270492 times)

Meneldur

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
I'm wondering when Jonsu is going to pony up and found a schism. I mean where else is there to go from here? She's just declared war on all but two members of the Elder council. With the way the voting is structured dismantling the elder council will take a massive concentrated effort of the full members to unseat everyone. I don't see that kind of opposition in the church and several of her biggest supporters are on the fast track to excommunication. Overthrowing the council from within doesn't seem to be in the cards however forming a new church as a refuge for everyone getting excommunicated or otherwise estranged from the church is a sure fire way for her to consolidate her supporters.

I was just thinking this as well. Considering that she has 0% chance of becoming Regent now even if the secularists install 3 supporting Consuls (which honestly is what I thought her next move would be) her only options are to either 1) rescind her claims, 2) schism, or 3) perpetually rant, rave and otherwise troll every letter from an Elder, claiming that she has "removed them from office".

Unfortunately for everyone on the full members channel I suspect she'll go with 3, though I suppose 2 is an option once she gets bored.