Author Topic: Possible Rebellion bug?  (Read 11709 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Possible Rebellion bug?
« Reply #30: July 26, 2013, 02:19:07 AM »
As far as I know, the losing leader(rebel or the ruler whoever lost) will be automatic banned. Their family history will be recorded having this ban stated as "Leader of failed rebellion". Not all rebels will be banned, often the winning side will be gracious enough to give them sometime to go away from the lands ;)

Having a General and the Duke of the capital in your side, will be very important for the rebels. General or Duke can disband the capital militia so that you can win or lose the palace battle easily. So make sure you do not go around appoint wrong persons for these positions ::)

As Anaris says, never use Exile, it only hurts yourself your Honor, and hard earned Prestige. Exile is to see who can last longer in the realm, especially when you cannot ban outright those Royal status folk. This Exile button will be use frequently in future due to a lot of confusion, hehehe 8)

Another thing is having 2 characters from same family in the same realm do not hold any advantage in rebellion. Only 1 character can participate while another 1 has to remain neutral. I should know this better, as one of my character attack my another character. If possible, choose the best character from the 2 characters to participate. The neutral character best get out of harm way by going far away from capital.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)