Author Topic: You then, vs You Now  (Read 8302 times)

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: You then, vs You Now
« Topic Start: September 01, 2013, 08:11:00 AM »
I started to play seven years ago (by the gods) while I finished my studies in Administration. I am Brazilian and despite having formally studied English while a child and as an adult for some time, I can consider myself an autodidact and BM helped me immensely in the learning process. Today I have more written material in English than in Portuguese... texts that are far from perfect, but it's a start (especially when you find yourself frustrated because you cannot write in English as you write in your main idiom).

Well, meanwhile I lost a girlfriend that hated the game (and yes, we had another reasons to break up), found another one (and this time I was smart to make her like the game) and followed Tom's clue to make my bossess let me play while working (as I'm doing now). And I also discovered in Argentina that I prefer to use my BM's English than my Spanish.

I also used the game as a quote in some situations... an example: "Please, bitch... I'm leading 120 gringos"

This what I have to say about BM... and how much I love this game. Ah... gringo is a way we use to call foreigners here in Brasil.  ;)
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!