Author Topic: Really Eponlynn?  (Read 39853 times)

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Really Eponlynn?
« Reply #30: July 04, 2016, 03:48:33 AM »
i had this image of oli as a rebel state made of people who either didnt like sirion or realized how bad sirion's apparent invincible dominion was for ec, who took a massive risk to break away and cut their own path.

now you're telling me it was an attempt at a friendly secession with intents to ally with the motherland, but somehow that got botched.

so basically you all managed to roll three hallmarks of "bad bm" into one big botch, those being supporting the status quo or a practically indistinguishable version of it, hegemonism, and screwups from bad communication.

glad you did so with such a rich city as your capital. i still support oli in the situation as it stands, just your origin story sucks compared to what was in my head.

The issue with this is that Perdan is much more a hegemonic imperialist than Sirion. While Oligarch could stand on its own against Sirion if Perdan were weak, once Perdan grows strong like it has it becomes a threat to both of them. Sirion has largely been content with what they have, even if it is a large area. Perdan is the one constantly attacking and destroying the rising powers around it.