Author Topic: Greater Xavax Imperium  (Read 216639 times)

Robb

• Freeman
    • View Profile
Re: Greater Xavax Imperium
« Reply #90: August 18, 2016, 10:36:47 PM »
Well you cant blame Robb to be honest, a region taken from him and the traitor received in Xavax with open arms, it is hard to behave nicely with a realm that did that and of course in the past rejected the alliance, so the one who grieved the other one first was Xavax, not Alara, as for alliances well Caligus and Alara used each other as a safe mechanism, the alliance with Minas Nova and Perleone came later, I think Perleone was done a little before the war broke out if I am not mistaken and Minas Nova shortly after.

I always thought you were going to come, thus I focused on building the fortress and pack the city with militia, you on the other hand focused on building an army and on those recruitment centers, in the end the fortress paid off and the recruitment centers definitely were really good in battle. When Kuriga left I think the fortress was already done, but he disbanded all the militia in the city before leaving, so I put almost all the gold into rebuilding the militia after all when the war broke there was only 4 of us, well 5 but one priest. In the end something had to happen, given the numbers of nobles Alara had we couldnt initiate anything we needed to wait, it was boring as hell I think two other nobles simply left, but again I blame Xavax lol, I think they were the ones in the driving seat with all those nobles, but maybe I should blame the man and not the realm, maybe it was all Magnus´ fault.