Author Topic: Greater Xavax Imperium  (Read 216673 times)

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Greater Xavax Imperium
« Reply #585: November 24, 2017, 01:15:47 PM »
I doubt Ecthelion's gold is gone, mainly because he always had a good income himself (Sirion/Oligarch). However, I cannot have access anymore to who is sending him gold... or if he's the one still in position to gather and distribute it. However, as I said, I doubt Trinbar is donating... and a lot of income was flowing from Trinbar. Now the player of Crixus is the Lord there... he just created his own religion and I believe he's more worried with Dwilight, 'cause I never saw a public letter from his char in Sirion.

If I'm not wrong, Elric was a loudmouth young Knight who loved tormenting Erik... he won Akesh Temple after I had erected the walls to an astronomical level and lost the region. Surprise, he was rewarded with Sirion City and a General position. I also have not seen reports, so either they circulate only in the Military Council (where the Knights can not see) or there is simply no one sharing reports or scouting at all. In the last battle the General didn't even know that there was a fortification in Tokat. Sirion is a pretty damn place for the Knights now (young players or young chars in general) and the old folks just do not care to tell anything outside the 1000 closed channels they have. The best chance to topple Sirion is now.

When Xavax decide where to go, I will follow.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 01:18:51 PM by Eduardo Almighty »
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!