Author Topic: Colonial Master!  (Read 22939 times)

Medron Pryde

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Colonial Master!
« Reply #30: November 14, 2018, 07:04:18 PM »
I wasn't there for a long time.

That said, I don't blame any players for trying to win.  I think the players of Cagil and Tara did an awesome job of conquering the center of Atamara and tying up the rest of it in alliances.  It was a fun game for them to play and they played it very well.  Then there was nothing to do and players started to hemorrhage from the continent.

That was when I stepped up to become Tyrant, looked around with the eyes of a realm leader for the first time, and realized....well...this sucks.  We're going to have fix this somehow.  And other realm leaders were thinking the same thing, and we started working together to break the Cagil/Tara alliance and start up the biggest war in a very long time.

To reiterate.  I don't blame the players for playing the game the best they could.  I may wish they had figured out how to fix it after they realized things were broken, but if we're being honest that's not what I EXPECT from players.  But a new generation of leaders did manage to work with the remaining old school leaders to break it up after everybody realized something had to be done.  We did it.  I'm proud of the fact that we did it.  :)