Author Topic: The Mercantile Mongoose: The New Ledgers of Calculon Rizz  (Read 1893 times)

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Letter from Calculon Rizz
Message sent to all nobles of Sandalak (22 recipients) - 30 days, 6 hours, 24 minutes ago

Dearest Senator Nix, my friend, and also-dearest Governor-Hammer Asher, also my friend!

Hi! It's me, Calcy! How have you been?! I have been great!! OK! Polite catching up done! On to business!

This letter is to inform you that you are in breach of copyright! My copyright! Yes! The right of the Merchant of Might, the Mercantile Mongoose! The Conqueror of Commerce! Me! Calculon Rizz!

You stand hereby accused of a bold and boisterous breach of aforesaid inalienable commercial right, the right of copy! My legal beagles will be at your doorsteps shortly! With big writs and big sh'...! I told you all about them before! Their bark is wor  bite is worse than their barks, their poo is worse than their chew! And they're coming for you!

The Original War Incorporated is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CalcCorp! We mothballed it when I decided to sail off into the sunset for a while!

So! What are you doing calling yourselves the ORIGINAL War Incorporated!?!?!

Calcy's back and feeling LITIGIOUS!!!

Calculon Rizz
Noble of Sandalak
« Last Edit: March 03, 2023, 05:01:49 AM by JDodger »
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.