Author Topic: Oh, Itaulond...  (Read 15586 times)

Stue (DC)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Oh, Itaulond...
« Reply #30: August 30, 2011, 11:50:02 AM »
So you think I'm here on the forums trying to metagame people into not joining realms that stand in my way?

lol, it is not first time that you are presenting some of my thoughts as accusations, always with some surreal logical link.

if you look at my post, you can only find that i tried to describe two different in-game approaches, and i cannot see how would i relate you with metagaming. in that respect, all forum discussions classified as locals could fall into the same category if you would insist on such logic.

as regards to our discussion, we can have different opinions and stay with them. i have no doubt that new people could find both fun and learning even if the whole thing would end in ultimate fall after a while, but that solely depends on some new people coming.

this is nothing but my pesonal opinion and is based on some years spend in mentoring - players who want all the fun at once, everything perfect and prospective all the time are often those who do not stay in game for long.