Author Topic: Aetheris Pyrism  (Read 37695 times)

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
Re: Aetheris Pyrism
« Topic Start: September 19, 2011, 06:09:39 AM »
I mean... I understand it's technically a religion but it's just too perfectly molded to be a political tool (which is the reason it appealed to the all the religion haters in Fissoa) in the sense that it doesn't make anyone have to change anything they are currently doing. It basically boils down to: make your realm bigger. It's kind of (I don't want to draw the parallel too close) like deism: a rejection of the connotations of god while maintaing that god exists.

PeL, LN, and Fissoa (if/when Skyndarbau actually joins) are going to have to declare war on Asylon and try to wipe out Cordatus Bestiarium sometime, and we'll have to start working against anyone selling food the the Zuma and eventually try to build up a coalition to fight them.  If that isn't a handicap, even leaving aside the fact that we're at least nominally against the Bloodstars, then I don't know what is.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"