Author Topic: Aurvandil's War Machine  (Read 83304 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Aurvandil's War Machine
« Topic Start: February 01, 2012, 03:01:12 AM »
Were it not for the recent battles, they'd have passed the 30k CS mark.

In Fheuv'n, we had more regions and I was constantly pumping hundreds of gold into it, and we were lucky to reach the 10k mark once and a while. Sure, I think I was the only one to call in family gold consistently, but still. I had max gold in my family and well-established characters to back me up, I doubt others can afford such things in a sustainable manner. And yet, Auvandil has been surprising with their ever-increasing might.

It just reeks of Thulsoma's exploits. And these ARE the same guys, aren't they? No offense to the players who play there, but I've never seen anyone achieve such things in a legitimate way before.

Well, if you think they're abusing the game, take it to the Magistrates. Should make for some interesting discussion, eh?

Accuse them of what? I have no proof to bring to the magistrates. Magistrates have no investigation powers. To the titans, perhaps...

I'm not sure WHAT they are doing, that's the thing. I don't want to assume they are cheating, as the only known way to accumulate such power was fixed after Thulsoma, but I'm just wondering if people can REALLY be that damn good at leaching other continents for gold of if its something else.

Uh...how does one file a complaint against a realm?

Plus this.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron