Author Topic: The Current War  (Read 573627 times)

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
Re: The Current War
« Reply #210: April 03, 2011, 10:03:43 AM »
Heh, you are doubting if Darka has allies. I'm doubting if Coria has? Where were your allies when we sat on your capital? How much they value your efforts to help them?

Sure, there might become day when Azzal is occupied by enemies, Darka doenst have much true close friends... but as recent incidents have shown, not many does. Often relations arent as tight as they might first appear and sometimes those are much tighter than it looks at first glance. When long time ruler changes, often relations balance change a bit or a lot. This war will be long, frustrating, fun, sucky and full of betrayal, blood and tears and laugh.

When/if CE is reduced in power a lot, it leaves its allies on a bit tough position... I'm sure coalition isnt too insipired that they had to fight against those realms to achieve their goal. Coria is at better position on this than Tara & Talerium, since Coria gave up pretty fast. Tara have few allies on coalition side, but they have already shown that Carelia aint anymore counted as friendly realm.

Talerium have only Darka as friendly realm on coalitions side, but basicly its all they need... depending what will be bordering them after the war. I'm still waiting to see if Tara dares to attack Carelia, now they are too scared to do that... but incase tides changes so that CE & Co. gets upper hand, i would be very surprised if they wouldnt attack Carelia. Now only thing stopping them is that they would lose rest of the friendship seeds of Caergoth and Suville.
~Violence is always an option!~