Author Topic: The Current War  (Read 573633 times)

Lavigna

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Current War
« Reply #210: April 03, 2011, 03:15:59 PM »
Heh, you are doubting if Darka has allies. I'm doubting if Coria has? Where were your allies when we sat on your capital? How much they value your efforts to help them?

Sure, there might become day when Azzal is occupied by enemies, Darka doenst have much true close friends... but as recent incidents have shown, not many does. Often relations arent as tight as they might first appear and sometimes those are much tighter than it looks at first glance. When long time ruler changes, often relations balance change a bit or a lot. This war will be long, frustrating, fun, sucky and full of betrayal, blood and tears and laugh

That is exactly the point.When long time ruler relations between realms may lose their balance and lead the new rulers in hasty actions  sooner or later they will understand why those who kept their throne before them for years chose a certain line of acting.

Many believe that Darka was tolerated enough but is it really tolerance? There are far more important things behind long time alliances and why those were kept that way through time and conflicts.
Suck my socks! I kill for Darka! -KK-