Author Topic: Idea for an in game reason why there are no navies in Battlemaster  (Read 11692 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
You could speak to the realms' banker about all that. I know how many days' supply of food we have, and I have ideas about how many warehouses we need and where they go, etc.

All you, as lord of a food-deficit region, need to know is how much food you have, and is there enough food for sale on the markets within 400 miles of you to supply your needs. I think you should build enough granaries to store 30-60 days of food. Beyond that, don't worry about it.

Relying on others to get the job done has had disastrous results in the past. I'm not a fan of leaving critical operations entirely to third parties.

With 6 granaries, I can survive for about 46 days...

So, is it me or do I know less than before about my duchy? I used to know the consumption and production rates of all regions in my duchy. Only the banker knows this now?

Personally, I'd rather have enough granaries to last 84 days. :P Damn Allison can't mind her own business...
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron