Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 555259 times)

NoblesseChevaleresque

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #90: October 12, 2012, 07:25:06 PM »

Whatever, man. You've got your head so full of playing Mendicant God-King that you can't even separate IC and OOC events.

I'm not whining that we're losing the war. We should lose the war. Aurvandil is a lot more powerful and our military has never been what it should be. There is nothing wrong with that, that's the game.

I just utterly cannot see how you can say you did not start the war. It's ludicrous. You took three regions from Barca and refused to give them back. You sent your General into Rettleville to tell all the Barcans they lived in Wood and Stick Huts and preceded to attack the city. When peace talks did finally break out between you and Barca you still refused to give the three regions you took back.

Then you say Terran sent you "hate mail?" What in the world?

Terran started the war and you defensively conquered Paisly. Good Lord, man. You're incredible.

Blatant lies? The onus is on you for proof, because you cannot prove a single thing you've declared to be true, whereas I can prove everything I have claimed to be true. Don't give me anymore waffle about how its lies if you're incapable of finding a shred of evidence to say it is.

Did Aurvandil break the treaty of the Evanburg (Edit, not Maroccidens)? No, go look at the treaty and you'll find no terms were broken and the treaty is still in affect.

Did Aurvandil call the Maroccidens uncivilised hut people? Never, go find some evidence to say.

Did Aurvandil wreck the Maroccidens? No, the worst winter in the game did.

Did Aurvandil start the war with Barca? Yes, but then we completed our war aims and offered a peace of Barca's choosing, to Barca and petitioned the Veinsormoot to avoid a war as peace talks are in process and it isn't necessary for them to use military force to protect Barca.

Did Aurvandil refuse to hand back three regions to Barca? No.

Did Aurvandil refuse to return Evanburg? No.

Did Terran declare war on Aurvandil, whilst Aurvandil was in peace talks with Barca? Yes.

Did Terran refuse the Aurvandilan petition for peace? Yes.

Is Mendicant a God-King? Well it's only people like you who have declared him a God-King, for whatever reason, Mendicant has made a point of laughing it off.

Did Aurvandil defensively conquer Paisly? Well, we conquered Paisly as a defensive measure in reaction to Terranese expansion and aggression towards us, thus it's defensive.

Good lord man you need to get over this ridiculous grudge.

Also, by hate mail I mean that rubbish they sent me and other members of Aurvandil where they basically called us wild animals out to conquer the world and slaughter everyone as we rise up form our squalid cesspit of a civilisation. Note the fact Terran actually did go around saying things like that, when Aurvandil didn't, despite your claims that we did.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 07:29:40 PM by NoblesseChevaleresque »