Author Topic: Accusations of abuse and general harassment  (Read 25257 times)

GoldPanda

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Accusations of abuse and general harassment
« Topic Start: December 22, 2012, 03:53:05 AM »
In that case, let us put my original "dagger eyes" comment in context:

Out-of-Character from Remi Solari   (9 days, 4 hours ago)
Message sent to everyone in your realm (66 recipients)
Always said I was going to create a character here some day. Well, now you're stuck with me. My condolences.
Aaron Champion

Out-of-Character from Nicotina Marlboro   (9 days, 2 hours ago)
There goes the neighborhood.

Out-of-Character from Mizuhiro Ishida   (8 days, 22 hours ago)
So the "illustrious" House Solari has finally come to plague us! XD
En Kai

Out-of-Character from Torsaan ka Habb   (8 days, 22 hours ago)
welcome to the dark side, we don't actually have cookies. we do have the tears of the innocent.
Dillan Mendonca

Out-of-Character from Londo Mollari Centaurum   (8 days, 19 hours ago)
I don't get it, are you famous, Aaron, or something? and why are you offering condolences? are you trying to be funny?

Out-of-Character from Garro Tarvitz   (8 days, 14 hours ago)
Oh dear, now I'm stuck with him on two continents... why did this have to happen to me. :P
Chris Lowe

We were all teasing the new guy. Aaron himself began by offering his "condolences".

Then I expressed to him, in private, my personal OOC dissatisfaction with some of his character's IC actions in Carelia and Solaria. It doesn't always come through in a narrow medium such as text, but I really did try my best to be calm and professional about the whole thing. If that still amounts to "harassment", then I will accept any punishments with contrition. In the future, I do believe I will keep my OOC comments to my mentoring duties, and keep my mouth shut if I had any objective criticism.

However, I would like the Magistrates to consider:

1. The contents and tone of Aaron's own OOC comments to me, both public and in private. I also submit that Devs should be held to a slightly higher standard than us rank-and-file players. We look to you to lead us by example, after all.

2. Aaron did not make his complaint 5 days ago, when we had our OOC discussion, but only after Enri's IC orders. (I just checked. It was 5 days ago, not 4.) It seems to me that the latter, IC move by Enri is what Aaron is truly upset about.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 06:11:46 AM by ^ban^ »
------
qui audet vincit