Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 555307 times)

Lychaon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #1185: January 20, 2013, 07:40:24 PM »
Poor D'Hara, they still think they're the victim of aggression in all this. Right after you attack us in Gallaecia after only yesterday having your Prime Minister say he wouldn't pursue further war with Aurvandil.

I have received a report about a skirmish in Gallaecia involving a Barcan noble, which I don't know the reason. After the way you raided Barcan lands last time, I think he's not in his right mind. I guess some explanation will come soon.

Nope, haven't copy and pasted anything onto the wiki, and if you notice there isn't anything about chivalry on our wiki pages, yet.

And well, we're not trying to copy the Order of the Star, we are however using the Codes of Chivalry of the time as a guideline. Sadly the game mechanics don't support some of the things we'd have to do to, such as never retreating.

"The Candielian Kingdom and Commonqwealth of Aurvandil; a Monarchy and Commonwealth built upon the founding principles of Sovereignty, Royalism and Chivalry (...)"

The first lines. I won't spend more time to check for more. Maybe some day I'll take a look to the book you quoted to see if the arrogance is other of the principles the Codes if Chivalry defend. I think however it's more like being humble and selfless.

Why would you have to retreat if you wouldn't engage a combat against overwhelming numbered enemies?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 07:48:28 PM by Lychaon »