Author Topic: Dwilight IC and OOC updates and news!  (Read 257165 times)

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
Re: Dwilight IC and OOC updates and news!
« Reply #60: March 06, 2011, 11:02:57 PM »
Or some sort of Monarchy - Republic mashed up attempt there. Vellos knows a bit more behind that history, as my character had the pleasure of screwing the original plans up. My character was actually sad the King abdicated, even though he was strongly against him. I still wonder how we would have pulled off our alternate plans. It's a pity that never materialized.

Marche is constantly screwing up the plans of the Vellos Family. An Anaris loyalist in Rio and now, even in Dwilight, where our characters are friends, you still had to go and have your king abdicate and take his place, instead of doing something awesome and shaking up Maroccidens. Fie on you! Fie!

The politics of Maroccidens are extremely entertaining to me. Terran has constant back-and-forth between Triunist radicals and Astroist radicals (or really just our one Astroist radical), with the moderates on each side trying to maneuver their allies into positions of power while keeping the realm together... and meanwhile, monsters. Oh, and trees.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner