Author Topic: The Future of Atamara (Post-Great Atamaran War)  (Read 114801 times)

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The Future of Atamara (Post-Great Atamaran War)
« Reply #255: February 24, 2013, 08:55:00 AM »
And several CE Lords don't really care about taking action against it. There's also a part that do want to take action against it, but what do you expect after reading messages about getting CE Dukes to secede, plans to destroy Rieleston to hurt CE, plans to make a powerbloc against CE/Tara, trying to 1v1 Tara and looking at options to see how loyal Talerium is to the Empire (Whether those claims are true or not is mostly irrelevant. At least a part of the Nobles believe it's true and do not trust Merlin at all, thats something that needs to be overcome now that those letters have come out). Of course, Nobles in CE/Tara are going to be riled up about reading that, and not even everyone is. They simply believe the Empire is set up with the purpose to fight CE/Tara, and there is enough 'evidence'  for their beliefs to be reconfirmed.

Obviously, there is always a misrepresentation of what is meant and what is understood, and there's plenty of that around in BM, but that's part of the game. Plans never go according to plan, and there always some people that react differently then you expected. There still seems to be quite some unwillingness to take action against Coria in CE, so if those kind of messages that directly talk about weakening and attacking CE and her Allies wouldn't have come out, I think the whole thing would have had a lot more chance to be pulled off.

But don't quite BM. There are always these moments where you get disillusioned by the game. But just take a step back and play your characters without involving them too much in things (Just as normal Knights fighting for their Liege). I'm sure that, after a while, you'll rekindle that passion and look back at this as a learning experience. At least I have on those moments.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 08:59:44 AM by Telrunya »