Author Topic: Estate System  (Read 18373 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Estate System
« Reply #45: July 15, 2011, 01:22:35 PM »
With the new update, does it matter in what way the region is taken over for it to take effect? (I'm thinking of buying regions, regions switching allegiance on their own, Religious TO's etc.)

Only regular takeovers (brutal, hostile, friendly, colony).
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #46: July 15, 2011, 01:30:31 PM »
Luria Nova just RTOd a rogue region, we'll see how that turns out.

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #47: July 15, 2011, 02:51:09 PM »
Thank you for the clarification! A quite important detail for some :D

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #48: July 15, 2011, 11:45:01 PM »
Only regular takeovers (brutal, hostile, friendly, colony).

What if estates are set so that they are "good" and supposed to offer bonuses. Will positive bonuses apply the first week too?
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #49: July 15, 2011, 11:57:44 PM »
What if estates are set so that they are "good" and supposed to offer bonuses. Will positive bonuses apply the first week too?

Nope, total estate holiday.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan