Author Topic: Food Purchase Expiries?  (Read 7133 times)

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Food Purchase Expiries?
« Reply #15: June 03, 2012, 03:46:50 PM »
As Lord, I can cancel as well. It's at the market where you can trade (Not the report), given you're in range of your own offer.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: June 03, 2012, 03:59:26 PM »
I can cancel my own offers. Maybe it's because I'm both lord and trader?

Where and how?

Is it possible that only a lord can cancel (not the steward), and that he must be in his city to do so?
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
« Reply #17: June 03, 2012, 04:12:25 PM »
You need to be in a region/city with a Marketplace.  You can also do so in your own region even if you don't have a Marketplace there.

Only the character who put up the offer can cancel it.  So talk to your Steward if that's the case.
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: June 03, 2012, 06:06:04 PM »
um.. you might need to be within range of the deal to cancel it? i need to double check that... (certainly, you can do it when in your own region)

because you don't see your own deals unless your region is within your range.. so if you don't see it, you can't cancel it.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 06:08:40 PM by fodder »
firefox

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: June 03, 2012, 10:34:56 PM »
You need to be in a region/city with a Marketplace.  You can also do so in your own region even if you don't have a Marketplace there.

Only the character who put up the offer can cancel it.  So talk to your Steward if that's the case.

I put the deals. I am in a region with a marketplace, but beyond my range.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

egamma

« Reply #20: June 04, 2012, 04:53:55 AM »
um.. you might need to be within range of the deal to cancel it? i need to double check that... (certainly, you can do it when in your own region)

because you don't see your own deals unless your region is within your range.. so if you don't see it, you can't cancel it.

I could cancel offers when beyond my range, I'm pretty sure. But Cheniers offers were in a weird state.

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #21: June 04, 2012, 07:09:14 AM »
i should be able to check when my trader/steward gets to around giask.. which should be far enough not to see my own offers.
firefox

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
« Reply #22: June 04, 2012, 03:47:28 PM »
I put the deals. I am in a region with a marketplace, but beyond my range.

Correct.  You also need to be within range.
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #23: June 04, 2012, 04:33:21 PM »
I cant see my own offers as a Steward/Trader either, you do need to be in range for them.