Author Topic: Siege of Nahad  (Read 4897 times)

egamma

Re: Siege of Nahad
« Topic Start: August 15, 2011, 07:28:36 PM »
Roleplay from Gaston Gellander
Message sent to Nahad
Gaston, knowing that he is no match for Duchess Adaria, offers another bow, mostly to hide his face. "Ducheth, I have naught to offer you that can pothibly compare to what Ducheth Adaria can give you--at leatht for now. And I would never duel a lady ath fine ath either of you. Thith Thieveth Guild you mention ith interethting--could I become a member?"
Gaston Gellander

Roleplay from Arya Calanar
Message sent to Nahad
Arya shrugged. "I can only give your name to the King and Queen. Whether or not they accept is up to them. However, you should think on it before you ever join. It is as the name implies - a guild for thieves."

She reached over and scratched Accalia's ear to keep herself occupied. "The common folk come first with us. Nobility is second. You owe your allegiance to the betterment of the people, even if it means you steal for them. We have our own honor, and it is different from that of others."
She cleared her throat. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have matters to attend to. Think hard on the decision. If you want to join, send me a letter. I'll forward your name to the Queen, and she'll make the decision based on your letter."
Arya Calanar

Roleplay from Gaston Gellander
Message sent to Nahad
Gaston recoiled when Arya said the common folk were first, and any fondness he felt for her disappeared forever.

"Ducheth, I am not interethed in helping peathants. I hope you come to your thentheth!"
Gaston turned, elbow still on the shoulder of Captain Aldric, and walked out of the audience chamber, not sparing a look back.
Gaston Gellander

==========

A narrow escape from a peasant-lover!