Author Topic: Siege of Nahad  (Read 4896 times)

Solari

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Siege of Nahad
« Topic Start: August 11, 2011, 01:31:08 AM »
Those of you not in Nahad are missing a riot. Gaston stormed the castle walls to declare his love for Arya, I think Eithad wounded her or otherwise offended her honor such that Gaston challenged him to a duel and lost terribly. A few hours later, Arya finally bit and started replying, asking why she needed rescuing. Gaston, alas, is seriously wounded.

Oh, the sweet sweet tragedy.

:'(

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
Re: Siege of Nahad
« Reply #1: August 11, 2011, 04:35:04 AM »
This is, of course, after RP going on for some time with Gaston believing the Aenilians were holding Arya against her will, preventing her from running to her lover Gaston's arms. Other male nobles who happen to be in Nahad must be, in Gaston's eyes, suitors for her hand and thus rivals. He also does not know that Arya is rather gay.

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #2: August 11, 2011, 06:28:15 PM »
I also now have her hating my guts. Mostly because Sayuki believes that by killing enemy soldiers with swords covered in the blood of diseased men, he is mollifying the gods of Death and Pestilence, thus saving more lives than he takes. I want to see how far I can take that...

egamma

« Reply #3: August 13, 2011, 05:51:37 AM »
http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/Gellander_Family/Gaston

Here's the full story of Gaston, the Don Quixote of the Far East. Check back daily for additional RPs. I expect Arya to break his heart tomorrow.

Iltaran

• Noble Lord
  • What Gate?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: August 13, 2011, 06:19:58 AM »
Pfft, when has a little thing like rejection got in the way of true love?
[Solari] it's generally understood that OG survives by some compact with the devil

Askarn - Maedros - Savra - Faed - Vanimus

egamma

« Reply #5: August 13, 2011, 06:29:12 AM »
I had to correct my last line of diaglog, let it serve as a cliffhanger:

"Printheth of Thieveth, Ducheth Arya Calanar, I am Gathton Gellander, knight of Lanthath, and I have dreamed of meeting you for weekth."

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #6: August 13, 2011, 05:51:37 PM »
Be sure to send me copies of the RP. I play Sayuki.

egamma

« Reply #7: August 14, 2011, 01:38:54 AM »
Be sure to send me copies of the RP. I play Sayuki.

done, and added to the link above.

egamma

« Reply #8: August 15, 2011, 07:28:36 PM »
Roleplay from Gaston Gellander
Message sent to Nahad
Gaston, knowing that he is no match for Duchess Adaria, offers another bow, mostly to hide his face. "Ducheth, I have naught to offer you that can pothibly compare to what Ducheth Adaria can give you--at leatht for now. And I would never duel a lady ath fine ath either of you. Thith Thieveth Guild you mention ith interethting--could I become a member?"
Gaston Gellander

Roleplay from Arya Calanar
Message sent to Nahad
Arya shrugged. "I can only give your name to the King and Queen. Whether or not they accept is up to them. However, you should think on it before you ever join. It is as the name implies - a guild for thieves."

She reached over and scratched Accalia's ear to keep herself occupied. "The common folk come first with us. Nobility is second. You owe your allegiance to the betterment of the people, even if it means you steal for them. We have our own honor, and it is different from that of others."
She cleared her throat. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have matters to attend to. Think hard on the decision. If you want to join, send me a letter. I'll forward your name to the Queen, and she'll make the decision based on your letter."
Arya Calanar

Roleplay from Gaston Gellander
Message sent to Nahad
Gaston recoiled when Arya said the common folk were first, and any fondness he felt for her disappeared forever.

"Ducheth, I am not interethed in helping peathants. I hope you come to your thentheth!"
Gaston turned, elbow still on the shoulder of Captain Aldric, and walked out of the audience chamber, not sparing a look back.
Gaston Gellander

==========

A narrow escape from a peasant-lover!

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: August 15, 2011, 07:47:51 PM »
Ewwww...I knew there was a reason we wanted to destroy them...
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

Siren

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: August 15, 2011, 09:04:55 PM »
"The common folk come first with us. Nobility is second.

Close, but this is more like it...  :P

1. Every other noble

2. Common Folk

3. Aenilians