Author Topic: If the current war was a bar fight...  (Read 9983 times)

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
Re: If the current war was a bar fight...
« Topic Start: August 11, 2011, 09:06:51 AM »
This one made me laugh:

"Enweil reveals that its actually two people in a trenchcoat and that the shorter of the pair has an unpronounceable name."

Oh, oh, can I do one for the FEI war? I know this is the wrong forum, but:

Arcaea and Ohnar West are whispering in a corner about how nice Arcachon's beer looks.
Arcachon hurls an empty glass at Arcaea, so Arcaea and Ohnar West go over, swipe Arcachon's beer and take turns drinking it.
Greater Aenilia sneaks over and orders another beer for Arcachon. Arcaea swipes that one, too.
Incensed, Greater Aenilia smashes an empty glass over the back of Ohnar West's head. Arcaea turns around and punches Greater Aenilia in the face.
Zonasa runs over and helps out Greater Aenilia, starting a three-way brawl.
Cathay keeps drinking their own beer and tells everyone else to shut up. No one does.
Kindara glares at Arcaea and dares him to come closer. Arcaea is busy with Greater Aenilia and Zonasa.
Ohnar West is being held against the wall by the much smaller Arcachon and is repeatedly punched in the stomach.
Cathay finishes his beer, walks over and starts drinking Greater Aenilia's beer while every else is busy.
Arcachon tires of beating up Ohnar West and punches Arcaea in the back of the head.
Cathay walks over to where C'thonia is huddled in a corner by himself, punches him in the face and steals his beer.
Arcaea's covered in bruises, but Aenilia looks even worse.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 09:24:40 AM by Velax »