Author Topic: Background posted  (Read 2370 times)

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
Background posted
« Topic Start: August 12, 2011, 12:18:36 AM »
I have posted the game world background to the official website:

http://lemuria.org/SM3/welcome/world

Now you can start to think about your characters. :-)

I don't think I will be able to finish the game engine before I go on holidays on saturday, so let's  consider something like September 1st for the official launch, but you can now begin to come up with character concepts and maybe post them here so I can give you feedback.

Also, as always, if there is something unclear - ask. One thing in advance: There is more background than this, but it has only been posted to the GMs because you as players should discover it IC. :)

Zane

• Knight
  • Ignore that sociopathic stuff. We're quite nice!
    • View Profile
Re: Background posted
« Reply #1: August 12, 2011, 12:50:31 AM »
Woohoo!

Thanks, Tom!

(sits down and starts thinking hard)

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: August 12, 2011, 07:52:10 AM »
Very nice.
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

loren

• Noble Lord
  • I'm too old for this
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: August 12, 2011, 07:34:27 PM »
As we've now got an outline of a sandbox, and both James and Tom are going on a holiday for a while (poor James' is a working holiday outside a spanish city).  I've been putting together a self contained story that will start on Monday (roughly 12am GMT) and run till the official launch.

I'm going away this weekend myself, but will have a start up post when I return.  This will be an RP only event, and people will be limited to a handful of spells, although both ritual and other casting will be possible.  Just wanted to give people a chance to warm up with this style of RP'ing for those who are unfamiliar.  It should be a lot of fun.