Author Topic: One Character on Dwilight?  (Read 2547 times)

roland.walters@abbott.com

• Knight
    • View Profile
One Character on Dwilight?
« Topic Start: August 12, 2011, 12:18:18 PM »
I just received a notice that I could start another character.  I tried to start a noble on Dwilight where I have an adventurer but received a notice that another character would exceed my limit.  Is there a one character limit on Dwilight?

Roland

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
  • Skyndarbau, Yusklin, Yarvik, Werend and Kayne
    • View Profile
Re: One Character on Dwilight?
« Reply #1: August 12, 2011, 12:29:16 PM »
I just received a notice that I could start another character.  I tried to start a noble on Dwilight where I have an adventurer but received a notice that another character would exceed my limit.  Is there a one character limit on Dwilight?

Roland

There's a limitation to one noble character (and one advy). How many of your characters are active right now?

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: August 12, 2011, 01:25:06 PM »
Dwilight is supposed to be limited to one noble and one adventurer.

Unfortunately, it appears that that is slightly bugged—either again or still, I'm not sure.

I plan to fix it soon, but it will likely not go live until after next week.

As a workaround, you can pause your adventurer, create your noble, then unpause your adventurer (after a couple of days).
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: August 13, 2011, 12:49:28 AM »
Thanks the gods for one character on Dwilight!!! I love it.
We live lives in beautiful lies...