Author Topic: Guild Locations  (Read 3097 times)

squishymaster

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Guild Locations
« Topic Start: August 14, 2011, 01:15:05 AM »
On the order locations page for guilds and religions it lists all the meeting places with the name of the region it is in, good stuff.  Adding the realm name the region is in, awesome....  Thats all  :)

egamma

Re: Guild Locations
« Reply #1: August 14, 2011, 09:31:09 AM »
+1. simple and useful, and meets the "5 minutes a day" criteria.

cjnodell

« Reply #2: August 15, 2011, 08:37:57 PM »
I have always wished that there was a summary page for each guilds or religion you where a part of available on the information page. Like the "Realm and Regions" page and the "Army You Are Assigned To" page. Something that simply listed some membership information and the location of guild-houses/temples.

Fleugs

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: August 15, 2011, 08:41:03 PM »
I have always wished that there was a summary page for each guilds or religion you where a part of available on the information page. Like the "Realm and Regions" page and the "Army You Are Assigned To" page. Something that simply listed some membership information and the location of guild-houses/temples.

It already has that, sort of, in Information (-> Your Guilds). It says which guild(s) you are in and what the nearest guildhouse is. Also works for religions.
Ardet nec consumitur.

cjnodell

« Reply #4: August 15, 2011, 08:51:29 PM »
Really? I have looked for that repeatedly and never found it! I guess I never thought to check "your guilds" for my religions! Information is a bit sparse. I would prefer to see it modeled more after the Realms and Regions page. Show the founder, the elders and all the regions with temples in them.

Fleugs

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: August 15, 2011, 09:05:34 PM »
Hm yes, but then people wouldn't have to visit guildhouses that often any longer. Or temples. I'm not sure what I think about this; the info would be nice but I guess it couldn't hurt if the game would "force" you to make the trip.
Ardet nec consumitur.

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: August 15, 2011, 09:10:03 PM »
well.. at the most make it nearest 2 or so temples/guildhouses .. or maybe closest (any realm) + closest (neutral/friendly realm)
firefox

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #7: August 23, 2011, 01:05:14 AM »
Good idea, and if you can wait a bit until we've upgraded that particular page to our new backend system, it will be fairly easy to add, we just have to remember.

squishymaster

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: August 23, 2011, 01:10:10 AM »
Hopefully you were talking about my original idea, not whatever this thread got turned into  8)

Thanks