Author Topic: FEI POWER RANKINGS  (Read 53228 times)

Carna

• Noble Lord
  • Not always sober
    • View Profile
Re: FEI POWER RANKINGS
« Reply #15: August 16, 2011, 01:56:34 PM »
Ohnar West is as or more religious than Arcachon, if you ask me. Not limited to one but the religions there play a big part. Iceberg controlled a fair portion of votes in Ohnar West's senate due to religion and for religion. Joseph had the same support when I was there. Before my characters left OW, the north and east duchies were predominantly Adgharins while the southern two duchies were Sartanians, and that was clear even when everyone was working together. And while OW certainly isn't up to too much now, they are the second largest realm on the FEI (Arcaea being #1, of course) with their longest border shared with their allies in Arcaea, their southern border shared with their allies in Cathay and their northern border shared by the realm that I expect to be formerly known as Arcachon. Selene's proven to be at least somewhat adept in her job given the peace in the south and their allies marching north. They're reclaiming their territory and managed to hold on.

OW was in a better position, it seems to me, when we took Papania than they are now, but the facts remain that they've survived as the second largest and are looking at seeing their borders properly secured. I could go by instinct which tells me right now to give them a low rating, but compared to GA's retreat from Nahad or C'thornia's vast bulk, OW probably deserves better than seven or eight.

My thoughts for the afternoon.

Finton.