Author Topic: FEI POWER RANKINGS  (Read 53369 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: FEI POWER RANKINGS
« Reply #15: August 16, 2011, 02:25:09 PM »
Selene's proven to be at least somewhat adept in her job given the peace in the south and their allies marching north. They're reclaiming their territory and managed to hold on.
The current treaty between OW and Arcachon was offered by Arcachon for one reason only: Arcaea is coming back north. Were it not for that, the peace offer from Arcachon would have been something like their previous offer: Surrender the Akanos duchy to Arcachon. No offense to the player of Selene, but his political skills have little to nothing to do with the current cease-fire. Likewise, peace with GA is because GA got their asses kicked by Arcaea, and are in no shape to go after OW. Even if Arcaea would let them.

OW was in a better position, it seems to me, when we took Papania than they are now, but the facts remain that they've survived as the second largest and are looking at seeing their borders properly secured. I could go by instinct which tells me right now to give them a low rating, but compared to GA's retreat from Nahad or C'thornia's vast bulk, OW probably deserves better than seven or eight.
As a current member of OW, and Marshal of OW's sole army, I completely agree with the bottom-of-the-pile ranking for OW.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.