Author Topic: Threats of reprimand due to playing speed  (Read 40119 times)

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
  • Skyndarbau, Yusklin, Yarvik, Werend and Kayne
    • View Profile
Re: Threats of reprimand due to playing speed
« Topic Start: August 17, 2011, 07:33:12 PM »
I've seen similar pleas before. As I recall it, it is okay to fine characters for faillure of in-game duties.

Also, the full paragraph you refer to was:

"Let me be clear that I'm not going to tolerate any lack of discipline. I will make sure that fines are levied on any noble that actively hampers our efforts in Maraba. There will be no public hangings or raids without express orders. Failure to regularly provide a report on a daily basis will also be considered dereliction of duty and may result in fines, but it will take a lot of time for that to happen."

Besides, it's not because he threatens to fine you that you cannot play at your own speed. You could just pay the fine and play as slowly as you want, or you could come up with some sort of IC excuse. I believe anything will do. Hell, two OOC words saying 'not possible' would probably be enough to earn mercy :)

PS: I'll make it clear that I see this in no way as an extension of Skyndarbau and Tarajist's in-game quarrel. This is my personal opinion, not Skyndarbau's.

Also, I think it's good you took this here. Anything is better than the 100 letter OOC flaming I've seen in Thalmarkin a few weeks ago :P
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 07:34:52 PM by Shizzle »