Author Topic: Threats of reprimand due to playing speed  (Read 40104 times)

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
  • Skyndarbau, Yusklin, Yarvik, Werend and Kayne
    • View Profile
Re: Threats of reprimand due to playing speed
« Topic Start: August 17, 2011, 08:21:43 PM »
I agree with everything you say, Fleugs. That's a first :)
I assume a report would be a message saying "your men work and toil for 7 hours, and production in the region has gone up 5% to 74%."

And also, the person sending the letter was a Marshal, not a Judge. Hell, I'll just provide the full letter.

Letter from Balewin Duckmane   (4 hours, 20 minutes ago)
Message sent to all members of the Fissoa Privateers (14 recipients)
Privateers,

We've been gracious enough to give the people of Maraba three opportunities to accept our governance willingly, but they have been stubborn to say the least. Therefore, I am enacting martial law in the region until they learn to behave themselves better.

Lord Periurium will be initiating a takeover in Maraba after sunset. Once that is successful, we will be keeping 1500cs worth of troops in Maraba at all times as a police force. This may seem a high number, but if the Verminators aren't able to keep the rogues at bay we need to have enough troops to disperse them quickly.

Those stationed in Maraba are expected to perform police work. I want a 24 hours presence in the region so that there are no opportunities for insurgency. Lord Ayrl will hold court regularly to judge those rebels that we round up. You must report to me daily on how many hours you spent policing and when half your equipment is damaged.

Those not stationed in Maraba will be on standby in Mangai. The Verminators report a strong risk of invasion from the Palm Sea and we must be prepared.

Let me be clear that I'm not going to tolerate any lack of discipline. I will make sure that fines are levied on any noble that actively hampers our efforts in Maraba. There will be no public hangings or raids without express orders. Failure to regularly provide a report on a daily basis will also be considered dereliction of duty and may result in fines, but it will take a lot of time for that to happen.

I will be giving specific orders for each troop leader soon. If you will not be able to complete the assigned task, inform me privately as soon as possible.

If you have any questions or concerns with this plan, voice them now.

Balewin Duckmane
Viscount of Kamade, Marshal of the Fissoa Privateers