Author Topic: Adventurer things  (Read 2443 times)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Adventurer things
« Topic Start: August 19, 2011, 04:45:51 AM »
How about Advy's can search and find animals that act like items for nobles? They could be like a 'a fine horse +3 prestige' or a 'Mountain lion +1' etc etc
We live lives in beautiful lies...

squishymaster

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Adventurer things
« Reply #1: August 19, 2011, 01:53:03 PM »
Not a bad suggestion, I do enjoy how it would bring out the frivolous side of nobility.  Though...

Can someone move this to the suggestions thread?

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: August 19, 2011, 02:22:51 PM »
Didn't we already do the whole "No Pets" thing to death over in that other thread?
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: August 19, 2011, 03:33:55 PM »
Didn't we already do the whole "No Pets" thing to death over in that other thread?

It was mentioned that they do not work as paraphernalia, but could work better as unique items.

I'm not a fan of mountain lions though. Horses are ok, maybe dogs; anything too exotic just breaks the atmosphere.
After all it's a roleplaying game.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: August 19, 2011, 03:36:11 PM »
This is just the same request, dressed up a little, and posted to the wrong forum.

It's not likely to get any more traction with the devs here than it did in Feature Requests.  Quite the contrary, in fact.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan