Author Topic: Lurian News  (Read 54863 times)

Ramiel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Lurian News
« Topic Start: August 19, 2011, 09:52:46 PM »
Since Luria is the place to be:

19/08 Port Nebel is now Lurian. Luria is facing Rebellion. Amaury Capet has fled, Alanna Anaris marches on Askileon.
To be True, you must first be Loyal.
Count Ramiel Avis, Marshal of the Crusaders of the Path from Pian en Luries

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
Re: Lurian News
« Reply #1: August 19, 2011, 11:34:12 PM »
Damn Pianese! They couldn't stand not being invited to our Novan rebellion party, so they threw out their own...  :P
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: August 20, 2011, 12:00:23 AM »
Since Luria is the place to be:

19/08 Port Nebel is now Lurian. Luria is facing Rebellion. Amaury Capet has fled, Alanna Anaris marches on Askileon.

you'd think they would be smart enough to keep the Anaris family away from the Lurians
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: August 20, 2011, 06:16:19 AM »
I love the Lurians. Pian en Luries has to be the greatest hotbed of intrigue IN THIS GAME, and I don't even know the half of it...

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: August 20, 2011, 06:18:20 AM »
As long as they keep their craziness to themselves or attract the ire of SA upon themselves.

They are unpleasant on every few occasions they show their ugly faces.  8)
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Adriddae

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: August 20, 2011, 06:41:29 AM »
The question is if they can put aside their differences if someone tries to invade them...

Shenron

• Noble Lord
  • Come and play people ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: August 20, 2011, 06:49:15 AM »
The question is if they can put aside their differences if someone tries to invade them...

I don't think anyone would invade the Lurias, they are extremely rich and power: which I think is the reason there is so much infighting.

The real question is, can they pull themselves together to invade anyone themselves?
My language: (Apologies for any confusion this results in.)
Awesome = Ossim
Tom = Tarm

Zakilevo

« Reply #7: August 20, 2011, 06:53:30 AM »
once they get rid of Amaury and Alanna permanently they might be able to...

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: August 20, 2011, 06:54:38 AM »
I don't think anyone would invade the Lurias, they are extremely rich and power: which I think is the reason there is so much infighting.

Sounds like a good reason to go crusade on their asses.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Zakilevo

« Reply #9: August 20, 2011, 06:56:26 AM »
Sounds like a good reason to go crusade on their asses.
ROFL! though I doubt SA brotherhood has the stamina to do this at the moment.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: August 20, 2011, 06:59:25 AM »
ROFL! though I doubt SA brotherhood has the stamina to do this at the moment.

You're on a roll! Go to it!

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11: August 20, 2011, 12:21:37 PM »
And now Luria Nova loses Port Nebel, and D'Hara gains Golden Farrow!  :o
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: August 20, 2011, 04:04:25 PM »
Yes, the 800 remaining people of Golden Farrow salute their new overlords... Who have even less food than the realm they just left.

It would be something to see Luria ever get invaded. I can't really see it happening. They're just too damn far away from everything else. Even Fissoa is a pretty long march. SA for example, will be unlikely to ever care what the Lurians do so long as they stay out of our affairs.

Ramiel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #13: August 20, 2011, 05:23:30 PM »
Yes, the 800 remaining people of Golden Farrow salute their new overlords... Who have even less food than the realm they just left.

It would be something to see Luria ever get invaded. I can't really see it happening. They're just too damn far away from everything else. Even Fissoa is a pretty long march. SA for example, will be unlikely to ever care what the Lurians do so long as they stay out of our affairs.

I would love to see us get invaded, gives us a perfect excuse to call a Crusade to unite the Lurian Kingdoms :D
To be True, you must first be Loyal.
Count Ramiel Avis, Marshal of the Crusaders of the Path from Pian en Luries

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
  • Skyndarbau, Yusklin, Yarvik, Werend and Kayne
    • View Profile
« Reply #14: August 20, 2011, 06:06:31 PM »
I would love to see us get invaded, gives us a perfect excuse to call a Crusade to unite the Lurian Kingdoms :D

Exactly what Fissoa is trying to avoid :P As long as we're weaker, it's better when we're the victim instead of the agressor :)