Author Topic: Join new realm - Terran, Asylon, Barca or D'Hara?  (Read 30312 times)

vanKaya

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
I will give you all the options you have in Dwilight

The area hasn't had war for a very very long time.
I hear from Several people that Terran is a diverse and interesting realm with good players, but it will take another irl year/half year for them to get involved in war. They get rogue attacks but not so much as your other options.

This is a terrible description of Terran.

Firstly we get just as many rogue attacks as Barca because we are always in Barca helping them with their rogue attacks. We usually match however many CS the Barcans have in the area roughly. Also we just expanded in the North so we have another front there to fight rogues on. And, of the three, D'hara is clearly the realm with the least rogues to deal with...

Secondly, why would it take us another year to get involved in a war? We've deployed our foreign army twice in the recent past, once against Madina and once against Luria Nova. Its just that the situation changed before we arrived and so we never got to engage the enemy. Still though, Terran deploys their foreign forces at the drop of a hat if the opportunity comes up. Also, we're the largest military outside of the SA giants, Morek, Astrum and Corsanctum.

If you want my honest recommendation I would say join Barca. They're expanding, they have a great culture and are very friendly, their military is small but organized and they have an interesting future ahead of them. However, you won't be making that much cash and it'll take a while before foreign intrigue starts playing a role in the realm.

Terran would be my second recommendation if you're not into the whole young frontier realm thing. We need more nobles and big things are gonna be happening around our area and you can bet Terran will be heavily involved in it, whereas Barca needs to just focus on themselves for a bit.
Fyodor, Terran.   Vitaly, Enweil.

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
  • Skyndarbau, Yusklin, Yarvik, Werend and Kayne
    • View Profile
Actually I'm really happy with the way Fissoa is going. Our new system/leader is making the realm is much more active place. After a few more demolitions of old power I really can't see whats stopping Fissoa from becoming a southern Terran (minus the whole republic thing: yuck)

Yeah. Let's keep the flow going, Shin :) If Skyndarbau ever gets boring, let me know :P

Gustav Kuriga

Morek will not be having a second secession, as the one who did it the first time is in Astrum.

Kain

• Noble Lord
  • Prepared for both the book and the sword.
    • View Profile
I want a realm with a fun/cool/good culture. Which one of them has that? :)
House of Kain: Silas (Swordfell), Epona (Nivemus)

Igelfeld

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile

opportunity!  :o    War! >:(        Tension! :-\

Expansion! ;D      Religion! ::)

Asylon Wants you!!

Join Asylon today and enjoy the realm of tomorrow.

Right now is a terrific time to join Asylon. It is quite likely that we will soon be getting an influx of nobles and war is just around the corner. Asylon has a great core group of players who are very active and keep the realms dialogue going. Honestly, we have some of the best role players I have come across and conflict between powerful people keeps the realm quite interesting. Not to mention Asylon is currently the only realm where Cordatus Bestiarium can be found.
Moritz Von Igelfeld - King of Asylon
Moria Von Igelfeld - Viscountess of Lanston
Ulrich Von Igelfeld - Knight of Remton, Dark Isle Colonist

Kain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
opportunity!  :o    War! >:(        Tension! :-\

Expansion! ;D      Religion! ::)

Asylon Wants you!!

Join Asylon today and enjoy the realm of tomorrow.

Right now is a terrific time to join Asylon. It is quite likely that we will soon be getting an influx of nobles and war is just around the corner. Asylon has a great core group of players who are very active and keep the realms dialogue going. Honestly, we have some of the best role players I have come across and conflict between powerful people keeps the realm quite interesting. Not to mention Asylon is currently the only realm where Cordatus Bestiarium can be found.

It is good that the player of the King of Asylon is making a grand case :D :D :D Hmm, on that note, what is Cordatus Bestiarium? I saw the page on the wiki but I'm a little fuzzy on exactly what it is. A guild? A religion?

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
I second Asylon, 3 religions, 2 unique cultures composed of brave Caerwynians and the northern barbarian Thulsomans,  Cult of Bloodmoon guildhouse, the only realm with peace with the Zuma, Emerging power with the demise of Caerwyn finally Asylon is free to stand up and expand without threat. Plus! Hopefully some of the Caerwynians who wish to stay in the north will be joining us soon. Asylon=Win, with active nobles and a rich history.  Strategically placed between the north and south and plenty of room to expand and gain titles and land! So what are you waiting for just call 1-800-666-Asylon! today!

Plus, if you join now I will let you hang out with me online for $14.99!

P.S:And yes we welcome Lurians.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
The new realm in Golden Farrow will be led by Allison Kabrinski, which means it is quite likely to be an interesting place. She is a traitor, troublemaker, provocateur, religious fanatic and demagogue the likes of which I have rarely seen equaled anywhere else in Battlemaster. It will be a religious theocracy of Sanguis Astroism. It will be built out of the wrack and ruin of Caerwyn, and as a result should be surrounded by hostile territory during its early days, either pockets of Caerwynian resistance based in Itaulond or Via, or rogue regions (or both). Refugees from Caerwyn will probably make it their lives' work to destroy it, based either in the remnants of Caerwyn or possibly migrating to places like Asylon, Barca, and Aurvandil (the realms I would suspect of being most willing to take in a potentially dangerous group). Allison and Brance (of Astrum) will likely not get along forever either...

Kain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
The new realm in Golden Farrow will be led by Allison Kabrinski, which means it is quite likely to be an interesting place. She is a traitor, troublemaker, provocateur, religious fanatic and demagogue the likes of which I have rarely seen equaled anywhere else in Battlemaster. It will be a religious theocracy of Sanguis Astroism. It will be built out of the wrack and ruin of Caerwyn, and as a result should be surrounded by hostile territory during its early days, either pockets of Caerwynian resistance based in Itaulond or Via, or rogue regions (or both). Refugees from Caerwyn will probably make it their lives' work to destroy it, based either in the remnants of Caerwyn or possibly migrating to places like Asylon, Barca, and Aurvandil (the realms I would suspect of being most willing to take in a potentially dangerous group). Allison and Brance (of Astrum) will likely not get along forever either...

I gotta be a part of that and see how it goes! Do I join Astrum then? Any particular duchy?

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile

This gave me a good laugh.  Some days I wonder how I've ever managed to do some of the stuff I've done.  I'm sure we will find a way to have a lot of fun in Golden Farrow. 
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Gustav Kuriga

I gotta be a part of that and see how it goes! Do I join Astrum then? Any particular duchy?
Yes, just join Astrum for now. Allison and Kabrinski's Wolf (me) will leave Astrum later with her followers in order to form the colony.

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Haha. Ossim is the spelling of "awesome" that I'm trying to inflict upon battlemaster.

Heh. That's ossim.

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
lot of ooc self intrest around here :P
not that i mind though, just pointing out...

I will update my overview on some inaccurate information, but overall the veinorsmoot is clearly trying to win souls here on this topic.

And Kain, the answer to anything in life always is: find it out your self you lazy bastard.

And ow yeah, Madina is the only actual cool place out there ;) off course...
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog

Phellan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile

And ow yeah, Madina is the only actual cool place out there ;) off course...

But of course.    We've got a good back and forth war going, lots of positions for up and coming Nobles to take regional lordships.  An active and debating Lords Council.  Lots of excellent roleplayers along with a deep and storied history of survival as the only original surviving Realm.

We're stuck right below dealing with the damned Terrans and D'Harans always trying to influence our politics, allies (Fissoa) and friends (Luria's) who dislike each other more possibly than they dislike Madina's detractors, and a Republic where diplomacy between Lords and Regions is sometimes more important than diplomacy with our neighbours!

Did I mention we actually have a war?  Against people? :D  Not NPC's? :P

Gustav Kuriga

So does Astrum. Technically. Although now you could just call it mop-up operations.