Author Topic: Join new realm - Terran, Asylon, Barca or D'Hara?  (Read 30306 times)

Zakilevo

Well to be fair, it is kind of boring at the moment in Astrum. Even I am thinking about travel to the southern realms. (maybe I can join one of the tournaments that Lurians are going to hold  ;))

Kain

• Noble Lord
  • Prepared for both the book and the sword.
    • View Profile
Well to be fair, it is kind of boring at the moment in Astrum. Even I am thinking about travel to the southern realms. (maybe I can join one of the tournaments that Lurians are going to hold  ;))

Really? There must be tons to do. Caerwyn is not dead yet? :p
House of Kain: Silas (Swordfell), Epona (Nivemus)

Siren

• Freeman
    • View Profile
The new realm in Golden Farrow will be led by Allison Kabrinski, which means it is quite likely to be an interesting place. She is a traitor, troublemaker, provocateur, religious fanatic and demagogue the likes of which I have rarely seen equaled anywhere else in Battlemaster. It will be a religious theocracy of Sanguis Astroism. It will be built out of the wrack and ruin of Caerwyn, and as a result should be surrounded by hostile territory during its early days, either pockets of Caerwynian resistance based in Itaulond or Via, or rogue regions (or both). Refugees from Caerwyn will probably make it their lives' work to destroy it, based either in the remnants of Caerwyn or possibly migrating to places like Asylon, Barca, and Aurvandil (the realms I would suspect of being most willing to take in a potentially dangerous group). Allison and Brance (of Astrum) will likely not get along forever either...

I REALLY doubt anyone will try and touch this new realm. Last I checked, most of Caerwyn is hell bent on destroying Itaulond. No one wants a war with Astrum.

Really? There must be tons to do. Caerwyn is not dead yet? :p

Yeah...it's pretty dead.

COME TO ASYLON! We are the only realm with a peace accord with the Zuma. AND sweet drunken/stoned RP's. So sweet.

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
If you're in Asylon, then what would you know about Astrum?  :o

And HELLO, Astrum will destroy Itaulond. The only question is whether we help Caerwyn take Itau or we drive it rogue. That depends on whether Caerwyn is willing to tell us what we want to hear. Caerwyn has a war with Astrum whether they want it or not, because they stabbed us in the back and tried to kill us. The only way they'll get peace after that is if they agree to our terms, which they have thus far spurned.

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
updated my overview, i believe it is more accurate now.
Any corections are welcome, an overview like this could be very handy for people unfamiliar with Dwilight, let us make sure it's acurate.
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog

Adriddae

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
If you're in Asylon, then what would you know about Astrum?  :o

We have spies.  ::)

And HELLO, Astrum will destroy Itaulond.

What if we attack Itaulond first?

Gustav Kuriga

updated my overview, i believe it is more accurate now.
Any corections are welcome, an overview like this could be very handy for people unfamiliar with Dwilight, let us make sure it's acurate.

The part about Morek maybe suffering a secession in the near future is false. With Allison in Astrum, there is no reason for it.

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
What if we attack Itaulond first?

I'll be surprised? It would be pretty risky for Asylon to take in enough refugees from Caerwyn to absorb both Via and Itau, assuming you can even attract that many in the first place.

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
The part about Morek maybe suffering a secession in the near future is false. With Allison in Astrum, there is no reason for it.

ok i'll change it.
Too bad btw... :P

I'll admit that was mostly based on my fantasy for Morek not actually based on any factual information.

Always when i see big realms i just think of how they could be choped up in an interesting way into smaller realms.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 07:13:08 PM by Nosferatus »

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
And, of the three, D'hara is clearly the realm with the least rogues to deal with...

I'm pretty sure D'Hara has the least rogues to deal with of *all* of Dwilight.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
I want a realm with a fun/cool/good culture. Which one of them has that? :)

Imperskoe Viys'ko iz Fheuv'na, Beluaterra.  8)
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Imperskoe Viys'ko iz Fheuv'na, Beluaterra.  8)

shut up.  ???

Fleugs

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
You mentioned that Corsanctum needs more nobles... that's very true. It could really use another 20 nobles, or 30, just to colonize some more land. But another 5 would be great to get things in order. Then again, I'm starting to think lack of knights is a battlemaster-wide problem, with more realms lacking them than having enough.

I'm not sure what will happen next with Corsanctum; I think a part of the problem of the realm is its "bad" leadership. Only the Banker and the General are really worth it. The others are either weak characters or semi-inactive players (well, the judge, he's just inactive). It leaves some room to "guide" where the realm goes, though. You just need to speak up and find a few allies within the realm to get done what you want.
Ardet nec consumitur.

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Luria Nova is pretty cool I think, as long as we're ignoring the topic. There's some cool things planned and there's currently an effort going on to make the realm generally more interesting for all players.

I'm kind of constantly whining about the lack of war and battles, but truth be told I like it there. I guess you can't really expect war when you join a realm on Dwilight anyway. :)

(not that that realization will stop me pushing for it)

Bael

• Mighty Duke
  • Have sword, will travel!
    • View Profile
Come to Barca. Help us take Nark   8)