Author Topic: Letters, Roleplayings, Reports, Requests and Orders  (Read 5226 times)

Ramiel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Simply, I have seen some people place such ingame messages on wiki. I am just wondering what the codes are for such  ;)
To be True, you must first be Loyal.
Count Ramiel Avis, Marshal of the Crusaders of the Path from Pian en Luries

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Go to the wiki page of which you like the layout. Click edit. Copy and paste.

At least that's how I do it.
After all it's a roleplaying game.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
My personal favorite (because I made it :P) is: http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/Template:Message2

Instructions are right on that page, included copy/paste-able code. It also uses color coding to simulate the in-game colors for the various message types.

This template posts everything in (boring) shades of gray: http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/Template:Message

Someone did one similar to Message2 that colors the entire message box, not just the header. I don't remember what it was called, and a quick search didn't find it.

If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Ramiel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Go to the wiki page of which you like the layout. Click edit. Copy and paste.

At least that's how I do it.

Problem is I cant remember who's family messages I was snooping around ;).

Thanks for the links Indirik! A great help and very useful instructions :D

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
My personal favorite (because I made it :P) is: http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/Template:Message2

Instructions are right on that page, included copy/paste-able code. It also uses color coding to simulate the in-game colors for the various message types.

This template posts everything in (boring) shades of gray: http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/Template:Message

Someone did one similar to Message2 that colors the entire message box, not just the header. I don't remember what it was called, and a quick search didn't find it.

Uhhhh... You made Template:Message, which I based myself off to make Template:Message2 myself. You made the nice help page though I believe.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Problem is I cant remember who's family messages I was snooping around ;).

Thanks for the links Indirik! A great help and very useful instructions :D

Fields can be left blank if needed. Or you can look at the source code to copy it directly onto your page with the desired modifications, but please don't edit the template itself.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Huh... I could have sworn I made that one. Anyway, it's still my favorite. :P
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Huh... I could have sworn I made that one. Anyway, it's still my favorite. :P

You did the lighter colors that better fit on the wiki than the game colors, I believe. So you did contribute in making it nicer. I made the overall setup of the template, after inspiring myself from your plainer one though.  8)

Ramiel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Fields can be left blank if needed. Or you can look at the source code to copy it directly onto your page with the desired modifications, but please don't edit the template itself.

I wasnt aware I had changed the template sorry :(