Author Topic: Realm Box map fixing/editing  (Read 5297 times)

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Realm Box map fixing/editing
« Topic Start: August 25, 2011, 07:58:04 AM »
I have inputted large amounts of work into improving and revamping the Pian en Luries page, http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/Pian_en_Luries, but have run into problems concerning the {Realm Box}. I've been trying to have the realm box show the map, and in my attempts, I have copied the |Maprealm = | from Terran/Caerwyn pages, appropriately renamed the map name (PeL, Pian en Luries, PianenLuries, Pian, etc...) and I simply cannot, for the life of me, get it to work. I was thinking the naming was wrong, but I've tried everything (including the file path that shows at the bottom of the box, on the finished page.) Forgive me for my inane knowledge of the wiki, if this is a simple wording issue, but I would appreciate help :).
The adherents of different religions in a realm should compete for power, influence, and fresh converts. They don't even have to be killing each other to do so. I wish people promoted the prosperity of their religions the same way they promoted the growth and prosperity of their realms. - Geronus