Author Topic: Launch?  (Read 21131 times)

James

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
  • WARNING: Outer Tilog is different...
    • View Profile
Re: Launch?
« Reply #30: December 07, 2011, 12:14:05 PM »
As I see it, the test thread was just to give people the feel of interaction and understanding that they need to stop RPs to allow others to step in.

Having all characters in the same place is something that would rarely happen (as I see it) in the game once launched properly so it would not be as confusing/manic as it has got at times.

Once launched properly there will also be various underlying stories that characters will be able to get involved with, as well as creating their own.
WARNING: Outer Tilog is different...

loren

• Noble Lord
  • I'm too old for this
    • View Profile
« Reply #31: December 08, 2011, 02:05:48 AM »
I'd echo what James said.  The only reason I got Dynamis involved was as a GM counter against Tom so that we could get someone out of hot water, also because it's fun.

In SM2 I wasn't a GM, I putzed about with my own guy.  Really we could launch right now and just have a ritualized Certamen where you start with whatever power you had at the start with a GM keeping score.  Most RP's should be freeform as it stands.  James or I would step in if someone went nuts with their descriptions.

Morningstar

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #32: December 08, 2011, 03:10:34 AM »
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. Just get the ball rolling, open the door, and see who comes to play.

Anarki_Hunter

• Knight
  • Gra'd Arbitrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33: December 08, 2011, 06:46:18 AM »
As I see it, the test thread was just to give people the feel of interaction and understanding that they need to stop RPs to allow others to step in.

;) One of the reasons why I didn't actually continue RPing on the test thread(still waiting for the other person to resume, I don't like being hasty to overtake the interaction), but it would be nice if this isn't the case again.

Zakilevo

« Reply #34: December 12, 2011, 06:33:23 PM »
Couldn't write any RP because I had exams. I will put more when I get home :D

Ironsun

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #35: January 03, 2012, 02:56:11 AM »
So SM3 launch isn't going to happen anytime soon, as it seems. Will it happen at all? Sure hope so. :-)

Zakilevo

« Reply #36: January 03, 2012, 03:18:20 AM »
Hope so too. But there are many things going on at the moment. :(