Author Topic: Giblot: Dead or Alive?  (Read 36249 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Giblot: Dead or Alive?
« Reply #45: October 24, 2011, 04:05:05 AM »
Ha!  Lukon will kill you all...fools... muwahaahaaaa

um by kill i mean invite you to a nice little party with ale and crackers...oh and cheese...

and by cheese I mean KILL YOU ALL!
Are you the one who play Valast, previous Lukon King?  :o Lukon is the big brother in Colonies and it looks like this will remain for at least sometime in foreseen future  :-\ If only we could make things more interesting.

It is not only the Colonies who is having trouble with not enough Nobles, I know the same problem has been in Dwilight for some time. 

Think of the slaughters we all could have if we had the men to take over other Realms...  The RPing options wasted because not enough players , it is sad.
The honor and prestige stuff is troubling me and my sanity. With so few players to recruit so few men, every realm is dying from lack of noble. Soon we will have Lich King risen from dead and tormented us without us replying him with a good army force  ;D
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Valast

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #46: October 25, 2011, 12:18:41 AM »
Ya Ketchum thats me.

I have been helping to make things interesting for a while tho.  I mean Val held back the Lukon horde for a long time before and after the priestly realms fell.  Now that he died, I have two in the colonies again...one helping Lukon and one trying to bring Lukon down.

It may end up that the colonies will need the Lich King to come out of hidding soon... put the entire island on a "you may die here" setting and see what happens.

To be honest...I have wanted the Lich King to come back for a long time.  That was fun and interesting

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #47: October 25, 2011, 04:14:17 AM »
Yes, same thing here too. I try make things interesting, offer my opinion in numerous topics in the council even those unwarranted comments and feedbacks. Am thinking of making Ash annoying everyone in Colonies but then again, he is unlike my other character who have destroyed every noble Unique Items on East Island, got beaten up until half dead, thrown into own realm prison countless times. Most important of all, I have created Ash as an honorable guy who refused to be bad, when needs to be bad guy to wield his big Axe as Judge on those who break the realm laws, Ash will still give them a chance to repent  :)

On a personal note, I havent see Lich King, and from the many feedbacks I gathered, he is a tough dude. Sitting in Arak Castle or something like that, another region cutoff from Colonies island. I really would like to see him before my characters die of old age or war  ::)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

Valast

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #48: October 25, 2011, 05:25:00 PM »
Just remember to always be true to the character you created.  Do that and there will be no regrets.

As for the Lich King... his marching down to defend OT against Lukon and Giblot was a major event in Valasts life.  It is all epic old story now of course...becoming myth... but for Val he wanted to to happen again.  That is why he began his quest to take over the colonies... to force the Lich King to return.

That was his most epic battle... and he wanted to die in another battle just as great.  Instead, he was killed in a small skirmish in some backwater region.  Epic in its own way...such a simple death to a great and powerful man...epic in its simple nature and its reminder to us all that power does not overcome humanity... wealth does not beat death...

Now his children fight... one for keeping Lukon strong one to bring it down.  And the Lich king... laughs.

egamma

« Reply #49: October 26, 2011, 05:38:33 AM »
I would love an invasion of the colonies, that would be more interesting than the past 2 years, probably.

Valast

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #50: October 26, 2011, 05:48:33 AM »
Totally... if done right

The colonies deserve it to be the Lich King for sure... and perhaps something from the island to the south.  I would enjoy it for sure.

egamma

« Reply #51: October 26, 2011, 06:11:25 AM »
Lendan stones!

Valast

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #52: October 26, 2011, 04:32:14 PM »
Ahh yes.  Perhaps a battle between forces of light and dark.... with the human population stuck in the middle to defend ourselves.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #53: October 27, 2011, 03:31:04 AM »
Aye, Valast, let that be true.

Regarding Giblot, is it still alive? It seems war in the north stopped in time to witness war in the south.

egamma

« Reply #54: October 27, 2011, 08:16:30 PM »
Aye, Valast, let that be true.

Regarding Giblot, is it still alive? It seems war in the north stopped in time to witness war in the south.

We're alive, if a little hungry, and the stupid peasants of Wirkfyr revolted on us

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #55: October 28, 2011, 08:34:53 AM »
The peasants are always thinking independent, independent. Yes, I see got 1 region just revolted from Giblot. You know, it is funny seeing the rest of the realms ganged up on Giblot in gangbang war, then watching Giblot has not die. Then suddenly Giblot looks like tearing themselves apart from the inside. I hear rumor of malcontent between the elites of Giblot, between 2 individuals...  ???

egamma

« Reply #56: October 28, 2011, 12:16:41 PM »
The peasants are always thinking independent, independent. Yes, I see got 1 region just revolted from Giblot. You know, it is funny seeing the rest of the realms ganged up on Giblot in gangbang war, then watching Giblot has not die. Then suddenly Giblot looks like tearing themselves apart from the inside. I hear rumor of malcontent between the elites of Giblot, between 2 individuals...  ???

Lucius and Markus are on my ignore list, the only characters/family I have ever used the ignore list for, and I must say, I have enjoyed playing a lot more since I put them on ignore. I think all 'trouble' in the realm revolves around the Dominitas family--just look at the ban history.

Nathan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #57: October 28, 2011, 03:55:11 PM »
I think all 'trouble' in the realm revolves around the Dominitas family--just look at the ban history.

*whistles quietly, which totally isn't in a "I told you so" matter*

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #58: November 01, 2011, 09:32:14 AM »
It kinda pity if the whole Giblot realm suffers just because of 2 individuals fighting. Lucius not really popular when he was Ambassador, a lot of people I know, do not wish to deal with him. They like Gellin more as Ambassador than Lucius it seems  ;D

Hope Giblot can pick themselves up and be ready for next possible gangbang war. At one point in the past when Ash was Ruler, Assassins Dictator/Ruler wish to have a peaceful relations with Giblot. Until something bad happened to him, that is  :o

egamma

« Reply #59: November 01, 2011, 07:39:25 PM »
It kinda pity if the whole Giblot realm suffers just because of 2 individuals fighting. Lucius not really popular when he was Ambassador, a lot of people I know, do not wish to deal with him. They like Gellin more as Ambassador than Lucius it seems  ;D

Hope Giblot can pick themselves up and be ready for next possible gangbang war. At one point in the past when Ash was Ruler, Assassins Dictator/Ruler wish to have a peaceful relations with Giblot. Until something bad happened to him, that is  :o

I'm not fighting the Dominitas--I just had someone send Gellin a letter saying "You better run for General again." The entire realm is tired of them, I think--at least more tired than they are of me  ::) I'm ignoring Dominitas, and preventing them from ruining Giblot, but in a passive manner. I honestly don't see why they don't go join another realm.

I gave them plenty of chances--I'm the one that sent them of as Ambassador, for example. They've ruined ever chance they've had, so as far as I'm concerned, they aren't getting any more.