Author Topic: Battlemaster Gathering @ Holland (Weert)  (Read 11213 times)

Fleugs

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Battlemaster Gathering @ Holland (Weert)
« Topic Start: September 02, 2011, 08:20:07 PM »
This post will be updated as the planning progresses.

This is to all interested; everybody is welcome. Please spread the word to all people within a considerable area you know play Battlemaster.

Since me & Lorgan (given we're IRL friends) are going on a camping-trip to Weert, Holland, the idea has grown to organize a small gathering of Battlemasterplayers from the area. We will be camping there in the middle of September, probably starting around the 12th and ending a week later.

Everybody is welcome, as long as you can make the effort to get in range of Weert. I have a car which can fit 5 people and myself, so I can make short trips to a train station nearby (or a bus stop). Do not expect me to drive long distances, though. It would be nice if people could arrange to drive/travel together to ease things. It would be amazing if we could also get some Germans to join us (oh the longing to see Tom drunk), or Frenchies. Or British. Whatever!

What you need: yourself, clothes, booze, camping gear, some basic food. I.e. supply for yourself what you need for a night full of fun (and booze) & a morning with a hangover.

So far coming: Fleugs (Simon Willems), Lorgan (Jeroen Quisthoudt), many more interested (Nosferatus, Silverhawk, D'Este, Sacha, Nathan, ...).
Concept: get to know the face behind the players. Fraternization will lead to epic loads of fun and drinking. No peer pressure on the booze; when you've had enough, just stop drinking. The main idea is to socialize.
When: Friday 16 September 2011

If you are interested, please give the following details;

1)Which date fits for you?
2) Do you need a pick-up nearby?
3) Looking for a travelcompanion? If so, where from? Car or public transport?
4) Whatever info you deem is necessary to hand out

You're all smart enough to be able to arrange stuff. Spread the word. 8)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 05:20:26 PM by Fleugs »
Ardet nec consumitur.