Author Topic: Southern Wars (Starting Sept. 2011)  (Read 14818 times)

Nathan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Southern Wars (Starting Sept. 2011)
« Reply #30: September 18, 2011, 12:57:05 PM »
That may be the shortest war ever...Cathay and Aenilia just reached some sort of arrangement involving Ahael.

Oh good, Veleno will be pleased. She managed to put Anatole and Guy in contact with each other, nice to see they worked something out.

TDLR

• Freeman
  • Having Fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31: September 18, 2011, 04:50:28 PM »
That may be the shortest war ever...Cathay and Aenilia just reached some sort of arrangement involving Ahael.

I don't think it was designed to be the longest war, and with Brian losing his control over Cathay's governance, it was kinda destined to be short lived. Although cutting a deal regarding Ahael is a bit dubious. Let's see if Zonasa can't get worked up about it. Gotta find some way to pass the time until Arcaea merits another war...
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm." -- Winston Churchill

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #32: October 01, 2011, 01:02:30 PM »
Gotta find some way to pass the time until Arcaea merits another war...

Arcaea always merits a war- someone has to take up the task.   :D
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

TDLR

• Freeman
  • Having Fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33: October 02, 2011, 06:20:59 PM »
Arcaea always merits a war- someone has to take up the task.   :D

Zonasa's always up for the challenge :). Just so long as it's a fair fight. I hate what is all too common in Battlemaster where realms team up unfairly on another, typically smaller, realm just for easy victory (on FEI see NeoSartania, Papania, et al...) It's disenfranchising, petty, and simply not fun. Erandi's not going to commission Zonasa's armies to march up again without a good and fair motive (the Principality certainly isn't about to become a realm of raiders, looters and pillagers, although I guess the history of Batesaor could push that kind of storyline if need be). The last motive was pretty weak, but something akin to that could be enough I suppose, although I'm sure everyone would appreciate something a bit more substantive.
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm." -- Winston Churchill