Author Topic: Stuck caravans resolved?  (Read 2649 times)

Nathan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Stuck caravans resolved?
« Topic Start: September 05, 2011, 02:54:43 PM »
I just noticed that the two caravans that I had stuck are now gone. How were they handled: were they just removed (losing food/gold)? Or were the end results of them enacted immediately and then removed (e.g. my caravan to Raviel was treated like it arrived there, sold the food and then arrived home)?

Just wondering how I'm going to roleplay this bug.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Stuck caravans resolved?
« Reply #1: September 05, 2011, 02:58:22 PM »
All the food and gold on the stuck caravans was returned to its point of origin.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Nathan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: September 05, 2011, 03:05:41 PM »
Are you sure? I had 400 food stuck and then whatever was after the last harvest. But there's only 265 food in the warehouse at the moment (311 after last harvest, so I'd presume the 265 is what's left from that).

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: September 05, 2011, 03:11:57 PM »
Are you sure? I had 400 food stuck and then whatever was after the last harvest. But there's only 265 food in the warehouse at the moment (311 after last harvest, so I'd presume the 265 is what's left from that).

Well, I did a few spot-checks to make sure, and they checked out.  I didn't run through every single one and verify it, though.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Nathan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: September 05, 2011, 03:32:48 PM »
Well, I did a few spot-checks to make sure, and they checked out.  I didn't run through every single one and verify it, though.

Hmm, odd. Bandits it is then. Repentant bandits if the food ever turns up.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: September 05, 2011, 04:22:39 PM »
Same in D'Hara. The lord of Paisland I believe noticed a bit more food in his warehouses then before, but not as much as he thought he had sent out.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron