Author Topic: Feature Request: Lordly ability to persecute heretics.  (Read 2371 times)

Alpha

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
I would swear that I posted this before, but I couldn't find it by searching through the forums or my old posts. So sorry if this is an unwanted repost.

I'd like to see Lords, especially Dukes, have the option to persecute heretics, like the priestly option. I believe there was some discussion last time about whether or not that Dukes can already do this, but only priests can currently.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Lords can already do this, you know...?

It works differently than the priests' persecute option does.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Alpha

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Lords can already do this, you know...?

It works differently than the priests' persecute option does.

I remember you saying that, but I can't find it. Does it work on all islands? Currently, I only have Lordships on FEI. I had the option under command when I had a Priest/Duke, but not as a Warrior/Duke. The most I could do an opposite religion was destroy/sack temple.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
I remember you saying that, but I can't find it. Does it work on all islands? Currently, I only have Lordships on FEI. I had the option under command when I had a Priest/Duke, but not as a Warrior/Duke. The most I could do an opposite religion was destroy/sack temple.

Sorry, can't check. My only lord that is actually part of a religion right now is a priest. Is your warrior/duke part of a religion? Does it consider any other evil?

If priests are the only ones to have it, that's possible I guess since I've had a lot of priestly lords in the past, the lordly tool in the command tab would still function differently than the priestly tool in the religion tab.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

egamma

I have seen it on stable, several years ago. but come to think of it, that was a Priest as well.