Author Topic: Emigrating as an adventurer  (Read 16303 times)

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
  • Skyndarbau, Yusklin, Yarvik, Werend and Kayne
    • View Profile
Re: Emigrating as an adventurer
« Reply #15: September 07, 2011, 09:25:26 AM »
Fine so lets add ship buying to nobility then. While we are at it Advies should probably be able to buy Paraphernalia and units so long as they have recommendations as well, after all they have the backing of nobility. Hell if they have enough gold they should be able to buy a region and run it as paradise for the lower classes, after all they have recommendations.

That made me smile :) (not trying to be mean)

I'm not being the commy advy leader here, asking for equality. I'm just asking to stop fabricating arguments, to make things "work" in-game. It's perfectly fine that Advies can't emigrate. Sure it would be cool to be able to do it, in the way it would be cool to lead a killer unit to glory - being a Priest.

And you statement that Advies can be beat up anytime, and PB or Fugger not, is untrue. Both figures could have been beaten up on a noble's order, I am sure. However, with the support of powerful allies, they were sheltered from such attacks. In exactly the same way as we see nobles in BM defending their "lap dogs" and friends.

Also, I am aware we discussed this before. That's what these forums are for, no?:)

Lastly, I can only agree with post #25.