Author Topic: Test Roleplaying Thread - JOIN IN HERE  (Read 86138 times)

Zakilevo

Re: Test Roleplaying Thread - JOIN IN HERE
« Topic Start: September 14, 2011, 04:33:27 AM »
(ooc: eh my grammar sucks but bear with me :) )

Astalos let out a long heavy sigh as he got off a ship with a missing mast. For weeks, the ship had a smooth sailing but that ended when they met a storm two days ago. When the crews of the ship noticed the storm it was over the horizon and the captain though he could avoid it. However, within a couple hours, the storm caught up with the ship and broke the mast like a twig. The captain ordered every able man on the ship to pull on the oars. After wrestling with the storm for two days and two nights, the ship finally arrived in a small harbour of Mahrstadt.

As soon as he got out of the harbour, he immediately started looking for an inn. He was worn out from pulling the oars for two days without any sleep.

"Sir, are you looking for a place to stay?"

A child approached Astalos as he was looking for an inn. Astalos answered the child with short nods. He was too tired to answer the child verbally.

"Why don't you stay in my family's inn, Sir? It's cheap and clean"

Astalos nodded again.

"Follow me, Sir. It isn't too far from here but it's in the back alley so you will get lose if you lose me."

'Who builds an inn in the back alley? Hope this kid isn't a crook.'

The child walked ahead. Astalos felt something fishy but his head refused to think so he followed the child quietly into an alley between two buildings in front of him.

"This way. Sir, we are almost there! .... And here we are!"

After ten minutes of walking, Astalos finally arrived in so called an inn. It was a dead end. There were two buildings blocking left and right side of him while a tall fence was blocking him from the front. Only the tight alley he just walked out is the only place to leave the area. There were tree muscular men standing in front of the fence with the child. The man in the middle shoved his hand into his pockets and grabbed something and threw them to the child.

"Good job, Jack. Here is your payment. Three bronze coins."

"Nice doing business with you, Sir Mozzie. I will try to bring some more idiots tomorrow."

"I will give you a couple more coins on top of that if we get some good things out of this guy."

The muscular man winked at Astalos as the child sneaked out of the place through a hole in the fence. The muscular man in the middle stared intensely at Astalos.

"So Mr. Customer, do you want to stay in our inn? I got a plenty of room for you behind that fence. If you don't want to stay, you have two ways to leave this place. Either you give us all you got or we force them out of you. Now, what do you say?"

“Sigh... I am too tired to deal with you scum. Me..n..os..ve..r..a..”

“What is he mumbling? Let’s just get him and get his over with.”

Astalos lifted his right hand and pointed at the three men and casted Blinding Light. A bright light exploded from his fingertips and filled the vicinity. The three men tried to close their eyes instinctively but it was too late. The light even went through their eyelids and blinded them.

“Ack! You bastard!”

“My eyes! Curse you, Caster! I can’t believe this!”

Astalos unsheathed his sword and walked closer to the three men. He mumbled as he pulled the hairs of the muscular man in the middle to slit his throat.

“Don’t think this is the end of your punishment. Sleep for now... but remember my name and answer my call. My name is Astalos.. Astalos of the Wyenslath.”

With those words, he slit the man’s throat. But it wasn't easy to kill the other two. The men didn't go down without a fight however, even blinded they drew their daggers and thrust wildly.  A few of the blades managed to wound the caster.  One punctured his left forearm, and another caught his right thigh causing it to bleed profusely.

Completing these actions would result in the following changes:
1.50 concentration expended
1.50 energy expended
1 XP in Harm gained
1 XP in Fire gained
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 01:29:40 AM by Zakilevo »