Author Topic: Test Roleplaying Thread - JOIN IN HERE  (Read 85760 times)

Zakilevo

Re: Test Roleplaying Thread - JOIN IN HERE
« Topic Start: September 15, 2011, 01:06:06 AM »
(OMG Brant! You are giving me a headache by joining my RP! :D Lol now I have to come up with a storyline to somehow integrate your character.)

As Astalos cut the last man’s throat he ripped the man’s shirt and tied it tightly around his bleeding thigh and punctured forearm. He was already tired from lack of sleep before the fight. Now he felt little dizzy on top of that from losing his blood. He still had to find an inn to stay but he was too exhausted for that. His body felt like it was about to fall apart. As he sat on the ground with his back against the fence to take a short break,  he heard something.

But at the same time, lightning flashed and thunder filled the sky. The sound was overridden (overwhelmed) by the sound of thunder but the flash revealed who made the sound. A man emerged from a stack of barrels, knocking over the most of barrels – a couple of them rolled over around the feet of Astalos, gently tabbing the bottom of his left foot.

"I saw nothing... nothing, I swear it!"

“You are the old man from the ship… Graz was it?”

Astalos remembered the name of the old man. As he remembers, the old man was rowing beside him. The old man was injured when the mast broke but he had no choice but to row as the ship was losing people to huge tides.

“Why are you here, Graz? You left ahead of me. Did the child trick you?”

As he asked the question, Astalos frowned his face. The child has gotten away without paying for his crime. How dare he trick a caster who even survived those cursed witch-hunters and templars.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 04:04:04 AM by Zakilevo »